Friday, June 18, 2010

Nothing beats a sunny day by the pool.

As I sat by the pool this morning, and watched as my children played in the water, I had a great man sitting beside me, I was once again reminded of my blessings and just how fortunate I really am.
Part of me realized that there was one thing missing from this almost perfect day, and that would be my nick. Somewhere far away, fighting to keep this country free, so u and I can enjoy our freedoms. If he were here and safe, the day would be perfect.
And it assures me all the more, that these are the moments that are too precious to pass by.
It assures me, that life really is too short, and I want to savor every minute of it. And it makes me thank God even more, for the insight and the realization, that no matter what it is, I can do it, big or small!!! Stop, and just look around you, take inventory, what matters, what doesnt. You may be surprised at what u might find.
Till we talk again.....

No comments: