Sunday, September 2, 2007

Dear God

First I would like to thank you for each and every blessing that you have given me. I take nothing for granted ever, and I pray that you give me the strength once again that I have been continually praying for from you. I pray that you continue to heal the parts of my body that you know so desperately need healing. I ask you to forgive me in those areas that you know that I need forgiveness. I am not perfect in any way, nor have I ever claimed to be. I am full of flaws, but i am working on myself every single day.
Please give me the strength to be a better mother and wife, and to guide my children in the right direction and teach them all the good things that they need to know.
Thank you for this beautiful sunny day, and thank you for listening to me.

Amen..

No comments: