Friday, August 24, 2007

Random thoughts

My heart is just so filled and so full of joy when I realize that I am so very very lucky to have the things that God has blessed me with. My family, healthy children, a few good friends. I prayed this morning for strength, and thanked God for his many blessings. I do not take my life for granted or the things that I have for granted either.

I have been a bucket of mush and riding the intense roller coaster of emotion, that has been my life for the last 8 months. fortunately I have managed to grab the proverbial bull by the horns and hang on!! maybe now some of the dust is starting to settle. I am hoping that things will quiet down, maybe just a little.

I am in full focus on the road that lay ahead. My children bring me more joy each and every day. Blessings from heaven is what they are.

Someone once said, "Live and Love each and everyday as if it were your last" "Because one of these days, your gonna be right"

No comments: