Wednesday, August 29, 2007

5 years ago today!!

5 years ago today, my beautiful baby girl Arianna Francesca Fiducia was born. As I sit here and write this, I am overwhelmed with emotion. Bawling like a big goofball, almost on the verge of a panic attack. It seemed like it was yesterday when she changed my life forever.

This morning she was awake and asked for bfast. I came down to get her cereal, and when I opened her room door she was sitting on the floor and I greeted her with a little chocolate birthday cake with a number 5 candle on top and sang happy birthday to her. She was playing with a toy, and stopped me in the middle of the song, put away her toy and said "Go ahead, you can finish now" It was so cute.

I hugged her and told her how wonderful she has made my life, and how happy I was that I had her......

It was a special moment, and those seem to be what I live for these days.........

No comments: