Thursday, July 29, 2010

I left my heart in San Fran, or was it my kids?

It was late in the evening as we approached the San Francisco Bay Bridge, oh the lights of the city. It reminded me of NYC and Time Square. I felt like a little kid as I watched the twinkle of the city lights and huge tall buildings. The next day we ventured to Pier 39, for a fun filled day of lobster hats, bubba gumps, salt water taffy, sea lions, and "The rock".
The kids had a good time and Jim and I enjoyed their smiles, and wonderfully innocent faces as they marveled at what they were seeing, tasting and enjoying. We went to lombard street, golden gate park, and of course the golden gate bridge. We left San Fran and and headed for a drive thru wine country.
Then it was on the road to our next destination. Truly a memory filled day.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Body mechanics and lifting Hayward Police said they dont know if Michelle took off without telling anyone or if something bad has happened to her. Nursing informatics is a specialty that integrates nursing science, computer science, and information science to manage and communicate data, information, and knowledge in nursing practice. The nurse practitioners are considered as the high level or senior level nurse; hence the amount of their salary is better than the junior level nurses.