Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The last couple of days

The last couple of days have just sucked!! Royally, I have been trying to put my finger on what has been wrong and pin it down. I really shouldn't complain because aside from the crap about myself that I do battle with, my weight, my need and desire to do something I have always wanted to do. Our financial worries, My constant battle with trying to do it all and really never stopping.
I really do have so so much to be thankful for, because God has certianly provided the way for us.
I know that there are people out there who have faced extraordinary odds and beaten them, and people who are facing tragedy and illness and so many other things. Where do I get off, whining about my crap?
My kids are healthy, my son is in the military, happy and doing well. I have a good husband, who loves me, (apparently regardless of how big my ass is) :) More money would make things a little easier. But do I really have a reason to complain? NO!
So I need to go back to finding the simple joy, that I have missed in all the little things in my life.
I guess the rest will just fall into place......

thanks for reading.... until next time.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love you bunches Momma!!!!!